Last modified: June 10, 2021
Serenity Forge LLC ("Serenity Forge" or "We") respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you: use our website (https://ddlc.plus ) (the “Site”) and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect on the Site and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Site.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Site are not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, from two sources:
- You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use our Site; and
Information You Provide to Us Directly
When using our Site, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name or email address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information").
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide us when you sign up for our newsletter.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Site and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Site.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Site
When you download, access, and use the Site it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you access and use the Site, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Site including traffic data, logs, communication data and the resources that you access and use on or through the Site.
- Device or Computer Information. We may collect information about your computer, mobile device and internet connection, including the device's unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device's telephone number.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use or download the Site or delete it from your device.
Do Not Track Disclosure
The Site does not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
Like most websites, we use small data files that are saved on the user's computer, tablet, mobile phone or other mobile device (collectively referred to as "device") to record certain data each time a user logs in or interacts with our websites, services, apps, messaging systems and tools. The names and the specific types of cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that are used can change over time. To help you better understand the policy and use of these technologies, here are some terms with their definitions:
Cookie: small text files (typically made up of letters and numbers) that are stored in the memory of your browser or device when you visit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize a particular device or browser.
Web beacon: small images, also known as "pixel tags" or "clear GIFs", which we may include in our websites, services, apps, messages, and tools. Generally, they work with cookies to identify our users and their activities.
Similar technologies: technologies that store data in the browser or device using objects shared or stored locally, such as flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies and other software methods for web applications. These technologies work in all browsers. In some cases, the use of local storage cannot be fully handled by the browser, but needs to be managed with special tools. We do not use these technologies to store information useful for creating targeted advertising on our or other websites. The terms "cookie" and "similar technologies" can be used interchangeably in this policy with reference to all technologies used to store data in the browser or the user's device or to the technologies that collect data or allow the user to be identified as described above.
Below is a table of the specific cookies and other information technologies that we use on our Site. Cookies can be broken up according to the following categories:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies - These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance Cookies - These are also sometimes called Analytics Cookies. They allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our site. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site, and will not be able to monitor its performance.
- Functional Cookies - These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our Site. If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies are also called Marketing Cookies. They may be set through our site by our advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant ads on other sites. They do not store directly personal information, but are based on uniquely identifying your browser and internet device. If you do not allow these cookies, you will experience less targeted advertising.
- Social Media Cookies - These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the site to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. This may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
The specific information collection technologies that we use are:
This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.
Session cookie set by webflow to track access to the website
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Site, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
- Offer you additional services through the Site and our games.
- Provide you with personalized advertisements.
- Improve and optimize our Site, our games and our users’ experiences.
- Manage our relationship with you.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- Notify you when Site and/or game updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide through it.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Site according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you use the Site.
If you’ve subscribed to our email list, we may also use your information to contact you about Company news and new games or services that may be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. For more information, see Your Rights and Choices below.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Serenity Forge LLC's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Serenity Forge LLC about our Site users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service and EULA, and for billing and collection.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Serenity Forge LLC, our customers or others.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information securely in the United States using third-party vendors and hosting partners who implement industry standard security measures. By using the Services, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States and any other country where we operate.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or until you ask us to delete it, whichever occurs first.
Your Rights and Choices
Data Protection Rights
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to request Serenity Forge provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Serenity Forge correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Serenity Forge to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten - You have the right to request that Serenity Forge erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Serenity Forge restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Serenity Forge transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Additional Data Choices
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of over your information.
- Promotion by Serenity Forge. If you do not want us to use your email address to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails and following the instructions provided.
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Third-Party Information Collection
Some content or applications on the Site are served by third-parties. When you use the Site or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device.
These third parties include:
- Our third party email newsletter service provider
To learn more about Sendy and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://sendy.co
- Our third party web hosting service provider
To learn more about Webflow and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://webflow.com/
- Our analytics service provider
To learn more about Google and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://analytics.google.com/analytics/web/provision/#/provision.
- Our e-commerce service provider
To learn more about Shopify and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.shopify.com
- Our merchandise service provider
- To learn more about Good Smile Company and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://www.goodsmileus.com
- Our cloud server service provider
- To learn more about AWS and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://aws.amazon.com
- Our social media accounts and servers- when you interact with us on our social media accounts, the information collected is governed by the privacy policies of the relevant social media platform.
- To learn more about the Twitter and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
- To learn more about the Facebook and how they collect and use your information, please visit: https://facebook.com/about/privacy
- Wireless network providers
Note: the websites above are provided solely for your convenience and Serenity Forge is not responsible for updating them or ensuring their validity or correctness.
These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you use the Site. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different websites, apps, and other online services websites. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or any other of their data practices. If you have any questions or concerns about any third party data practice, you should contact the responsible provider directly. If you do not agree with the terms of our third party providers’ privacy policies, then you should not and may not use our Site.
Serenity Forge, LLC
5589 Arapahoe Ave Suite 205
Boulder, Colorado 80303